Hadley’s ProClean Tile & Grout Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning
- New grout?
- All grout should be sealed. Grout is very porous and will stain rather easily unless it is properly sealed. Sealing your grout will help prevent staining and discoloration. The best time to seal is right after the installation of new grout.
- Old grout?
- Your grout is like a hard sponge. It is a porous surface, which holds onto the dirt, grime, and bacteria. A good grout cleaning could eliminate the dirt and grime and even the mildew smell, such that could come from your bathroom or kitchen. Proper cleaning and sealing will maintain the appearance of your grout. However, unsealed grout has a tendency to stain. Re-grouting is not always the best answer because it is expensive, messy, and can take several days to complete. Instead, make the old look new by COLOR SEALING. Our service can give your tile and grout surfaces an entirely new look with the grout color of your choice. It takes just a few hours, not days, with no mess, at a fraction of the cost of re-grouting, and it is easier to maintain.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Grout Clear & Color Sealing
- Minor Repairs
- Slip Resistant Floor & Tub Treatment
Every piece of natural stone is a one-of-a-kind creation. The colors, hardness, and luster variations are all indications of the stone’s unique blend of characteristics of which significantly enhances the beauty of your home and business. As durable as some natural stone is, it requires special care and protection to ensure a lifetime of beauty and utility. Many types of stone are quite porous and are readily damaged by life’s activities, everyday spills, and aggressive cleaners. Our professional services can restore and/or maintain your natural stone to keep it as beautiful as the day it was installed.
- Honed / Polished Finishes
- Acid Etch, Water Ring & Scratch Removal
- Protective Coating / Sealing
- Slip Resistant Floor Treatment
For professional tile, grout, and natural stone cleaning and other services in Placerville, CA, El Dorado Hills, CA, Folsom, CA and surrounding areas, call us at (530) 621-3393 or (916) 983-0662 today!